BCISD Content Database Update Aug. 1
Ok, now starts the big work of updating the BCISD Field Trip Database. I'm blogging it for those of you distance learning coordinators who want to know what's new! And also to keep track of which ones I want to advertise to my schools.
- COSI Columbus' prices increased by $5.
- Updated descriptions for the Discovery Center of Springfield. Their new descriptions reflect a widening audience beyond
. Good for them! Missouri
- Pennsbury Manor can do IP now. They can also do 384K ISDN too. They have a new program: The Request: Slavery in 17th Century.
- You probably know this already, but NASA Glenn and
programs are now listed under one site: NASA Digital Learning Network. They have several new programs as well. NASA Johnson Space Center
- The Cleveland Institute of Music has some neat new programs... the core curriculum related ones include spelling and world geography. Must see those!
- A new provider, The EarlyWorks Museum, has some interesting programs on history, particularly the civil war.
- The Center for Puppetry Arts, a perennial favorite of mine, has a new program on Anne Frank! I know several 8th grade teachers who will be interested in that one!
- New programs listed from Cooperating School Districts. Those of you looking for forensic programs might be interested in their programs.
- Michigan State University Museum is now charging for their programs, but a nice low price of $50.